The C series intelligent LED-Tiles are equipped with premium quality, high efficient RGB SMD LEDs. Each C series LED can be individually addressed and controlled. They provide an ideal LED light source for all large-area applications for which colour changing and animated light output is required.
The C50 LED-Tile MK2 measures 200mm x 200mm and comes with 16 LEDs in a grid layout at intervals of 50mm. The LED-Tiles can be adapted to a lots of lighting situations. Each LED can be individually colour calibrated providing more control over RGB systems critical colours such as white and pale pastel shades. The colour effect of the LED-Tiles is more natural and, unlike with the group controlled RGB systems, shading and colour variation are possible across a single tile.
The C series is a Generation 3 product and offers multiple control protocols, DMX, ArtNet, DVI and SDI, it can also read the Dynamic Pixel Bus Protocol (DBP).By using the DBP, more LED-Tiles per output are available (up to 3,072 channels). A variable transmission rate enables the best, customised balance of channel count, frame and error rate. The system speed can easily reach the 60 fps update rate and switching between DMX and DPB is possible at all times. The C series firmware can be updated from a central point via the network, which also means that future standards or developments can be supported. Each tile sends status information such as temperature, data error rate, input voltage or LED defects back to the control system so a problem-free remote diagnosis can be made at any time. The C series is a true solid state LED intelligence system.
C SERIES FEATURES
- High-quality Premium LEDs
- Optimum RGB colour mixing in an SMD-component (no coloured shadow)
- Automatic Addressing System (Smart-Link ) –no addressing at the board
- Free patch, colour change and scroll text control software
- Wide emission angle 115°
- Linear flicker free light dimming.
- Dimmable in a way suitable for camera
- Can be directly connected to 24V DC and DMX 512
- Even brightness despite various supply line lengths due to integrated linear regulator
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Individual color calibration of fitted LEDs & Subsequent calibration possible
- Can be re-used for multiple applications with connected (through hole) plug connectors
- Higher contrast due to black lacquered board
- Flexible fibre glass-reinforced board, with various mounting options
- Low surface temperature
- System compatibility
- Made in EU